Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wonderful days by Pull-tab to Can

I open the window on a dazzling afternoon.
For no reason, Irun down a shady path.
I take a deep breath, close my eyes and
imagine out the stage settings of my tomorrows.
The new page that i have imagined,
I paint onto a clean, white canvas.
Without heeding the opposing headwind,
I clear my path and continue creating
this never-ending Brand new Story...

Wonderful days...
On the zebra-stripes of the crosswalk,
when the light turns green...
I run across, stepping only on the white lines
just like a child.
If I could stay this way forever, fanned by a gentle breeze,
staying true to myself...
If I could do that...
I face the distant sky and stretched out bothy my hands...
in order to realize my hopes and dreams...
I entrust them to the future and set them free.

No comments: